<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Thursday, December 18, 2008 ; 11:18 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Hello guys. I'm back posting again. I'm currently working on getting a new Blogskin and a Tagboard for this blog. I'm aware that this blog is still plain, sorry about that. I've never created a blog, so yeah. Also, I'm not the type that always takes pictures, so don't expect dozens of pictures in a single post. Perhaps around 5 per post, who knows? But be informed that the posts I make will be wordy. Hehe.

Back to the topic. I met Leon, Cherie, Desiree, Lucas, Chelsea, Yixin and Firman at Simei MRT Station at 10.30am.(Wee Chin & Joelle arrived later, together with Ching Ye, as they had some bowling lessons to attend) Firman was grounded by his parents, and thus he couldn't go anywhere else, and so we had to go to his house instead. Well, Firman apparrently arrived home at the latest given time, 11pm, during a Prefects' BBQ held in November. Unfortunately, he was still grounded.

At Firman's house(not really INSIDE the house, it's outside the lift), he laid out a carpet for us to sit on and we began discussing about the Sec 1 Orientation practice. I didn't really do much xD, as I was the OIC(Overall In-Charge, hehe) and simply blasted music from my phone. Soon, after more than 2 hours later, Firman's mom prepared some lunch for us. They were delicious, with garlic and prawns. After eating, I drank some fruit juice that Firman had for us. Yixin and Chelsea then wanted to go to EastPoint Mall to do something and after that, Desiree, Cherie, Lucas, Leon and I followed. Surprisingly, Firman managed to do a 2-second BabyFreeze stunt right after we left, according to Leon.

Anyways, after the "outing", we went back to Firman's place and waited for Wee Chin, Joelle and Ching Ye's arrival. After they arrived, Ching Ye asked Firman whether or not he could do the BabyFreeze. Firman then pointed to me and said I could do it. Well, as I'm the agile type, hehe, I attempted it after Ching Ye taught me how to do it. I could do the easy way(without stretching both legs) for a while though, around 20 seconds. Ching Ye then tried to teach me the AirFreeze(i tihnk that's what it's called) and some 6-step dancing, which I couldn't grasp and thus couldn't do it well. Cherie, Desiree and Joelle then proceeded to doing a short rehearsal for the Sec 1 Orientation practice, with Ching Ye, the only PSL there, as a Sec 1. It was quite lame though, but hilarious.

After that, Ching Ye got me to do several handstands, and even 1 against the wall, where he and Lucas helped support my legs. If I didn't do the BabyFreeze, I could've did the handstand for a much longer time though... Then Ching Ye tried to do the handstand against the wall as well, but failed twice and almost broke his neck at the first attempt. After that, Firman tried another BabyFreeze, but his arms were too weak. As I did a long BabyFreeze(as mentioned earlier) and the handstands, I didn't manage to attempt another BabyFreeze as my arms were dead already.

At around 3pm, Yi Xin, Chelsea and Cherie had to go home. So at 4pm, Desiree, Joelle, Ching Ye, Wee Chin, Lucas, Leon and I went to WhiteSands' Burger King for a meal. It was a late lunch for them, and a very early dinner for me. After BK at about 5pm, Joelle and Leon had to leave, and Lucas, Desiree and I followed Wee Chin and Ching Ye to the arcade and watched them play 2 games, until 6pm. On our way off, Wee Chin and Ching Ye went to NTUC to buy bleach. Lucas, Desiree and I then waited outside Pasir Ris Mrt Station but some 15 minutes. Thinking they pang seh-ed(abandone
d) us, Desiree went home and I followed Lucas back to the bus stop, walking until Hai Sing and we separated there.

Okay, that's all for today. Wordy right? I'll shorten the next few posts as much as I can, hahas







Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog