<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Monday, January 19, 2009 ; 4:31 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Man, I'm finally back. Sec 3 life is really making me crazy.
Senior Prefect in the Prefectorial Board, 3rd Sergeant in Ncc and Black Tip(Red-black belt) in Taekwondo.
Dilemma between a polytechnic and a junior college after Secondary 5. So yeah, this has been a huge turnaround for me. Many good things, many bad things, all occurring at the same time. Well, to begin, I've a good but strict English teacher, a fun but slacking E.Maths & A.Maths teacher, an enjoyable chinese(mother tongue) teacher who uses a lot of vocabulary -.- an excellent physics teacher, an understanding chemistry teacher, a joyful F&N teacher, a childish S.S teacher, a boring and strict P.E teacher and finally a tolerant geography teacher. For the bad things, I dread to say them, unless you ask me personally :D

However, there's 1 piece of news that's very good as well as very bad. That's the Prefect Elections which, according to most of the prefects, will take place somewhere in February 2009. I'm excited yet very worried. Excited because I seem to have many supporters from all cohorts who are likely to vote for me. Worried because I've never spoken solo on stage before, in front of thousands of eyes. I'd like to elaborate more on the worrying part. Yes, I have terrible stage fright, and even if I'm wearing long pants, I can see that my legs will be shaking tremendously that even those sitting very far away can notice the jerks. Also, I'll stutter a LOT. I'll probably require a lot of counselling and need a lot of comfort and assurance boosted in me. I don't know why, but friends are saying that I've a good chance of becoming either the Head Prefect or Deputy Head Prefect. I really have no idea why they say that, when I've only been active in my duties and attendance recently. From Sec 1 & 2, I normally report to school for duty between 7.05am and 7.10am, but now, I report to school for duty between 6.50am to 6.55am.

Anyway, I've been getting the cold shoulders these days, forcibly lowering my self-esteem and self-confidence. Also, to those out there who think you can irritate me easily, I'm telling you this. There's only one person RIGHT NOW(and maybe forever) that I will hate, which is the retarded retainee Teo Kwang Mear from Class 2N1 '09. Not going to tell how the hatred started though. Back to my previous sentence. My tolerance level is actually very high, and I DO take insults, bad comments and those who talk bad about me into heart, no matter how hard I try to ignore them. Don't attempt to fight with me either, as I'll intentionally make myself lose. Yes, I'm the kind that rarely gets angry, because I deal with reasons and facts, not immaturity and childishness. One of the main reasons why my results are fluctuating is because I keep hearing people, not naming anyone, call me "useless", "idiot" or "dumbass". It hurts, you know, although I never reveal the pain. I thank god that 3N1 '09 is a civilized and enjoyable class, with the exception of 3 - 5 idiots that should have been in 3N2, but were lucky.

That's enough. I'll be back soon... To Be Continued






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog