<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Saturday, January 3, 2009 ; 7:43 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Hi all. I'm back again!
Sorry to all for being 3 days late, or 67 hours, 45 minutes late xD.
Well, Happy New Year to all of you. Hope you all have set realistic and reachable New Year Resolutions and actually stick to them, hahas.

First, I'll talk about my trip to New York, America, from the 20th Dec to 30th Dec '08. Altogether, I visited New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New Jersey and Boston. The first 3 days were damn cold, between -5 degrees celcius and 5 degrees celcius, especially when we were still climatising. I was there with my family, as well as one close female cousin. To get to New York, we would have to take 3 flights, all from Northwest Airlines. The first was from Singapore to Tokyo, then from Tokyo to Minneapolis(America), then from Minneapolis to New York. To get back, we also had to take another 3 flights, just that the first flight was from New York to Detroit(America), Detroit to Tokyo and then Tokyo to Singapore. Hightlights of the trip are the Statue of Liberty, the Twin Towers, the World Trade Center, the White House, Times Square, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) and Harvard University. It was very fun taking pictures and enjoying the cool air. The boring part is having to see MacDonalds', Starbucks Coffee and Subway almost everywhere, and we soon got bored of burgers. Alright, I'm done with this now, as it's going to be a VERY long post if I were to type out the whole journey. This is a summary of it, ask me if you want more info :D

My New Year was kinda boring, as I still had jet lag after coming back from America on the 30th Dec, 2008 @ 12.15am. So, I slept during the afternoon and one of my cousins paid a visit to my home for a short while. Aww, 3 cute babies. Didn't take a photo of them as I was lazy :D

For the first day of school, WHOA. Wearing long pants liao, but damn hot in the afternoon! My new classmates from 2N2 '08 are quite alright, at least the hooligans from my class, 2N1 '08, are in 3N2. Hehes. I got a good seat at the sides, facing the window and Downtown East. Haha. Sitting beside Hud though, a good joker. Form teacher, the fat Ms Leung. Oh god, she's freaking childish! Lamest quote ever, "I'm the Queen of the class, and there won't be a King!" Yay, good thing being a Prefect, as I won't have any roles in the class. hehehes. Also, the new Student Journal rocks! The font of the words are nice, much more decorative than the 2008 Student Journal, which was very plain.

For the first 3 days, Friday, Monday and Tuesday, I won't be in class for a few hours as I'm in part of the Sec 1 Orientation Program. Darn, they're so small and cute! But, well, the class I'm in charge of, together with Shannon, Hazel and Candy(i think), is 1T1.

Next, it's Saturday. Bryan, Jasper, Si Jing and Magdalene, the new Sec 2 Prefect ICs, came over to my house for a short while at 2.45pm for help on the Duty List, as I was an IC last year with them. 10 minutes later, Bryan and I sent Jasper, Si Jing and Magdalene off on Bus 5, headed for Pasir Ris Interchange. Both of us then went back to my home, where we told Jasmine, the Head Prefect, of our problems with the number of duties available.
I also showed Bryan how I got my latest songs downloaded from FrostWire, an upgraded version of LimeWire, that surprisingly, up till now, not many people have heard of.
For the next whole hour, from 5.30pm to 6.30pm, Bryan watched me play GunZ and was shocked to see how much the Europeans lagged, to a 2 - 3 second delay when I launched an attack on them.

That's all for this post. Getting tired and hungry now. Bye and have a nice day! haha






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog