.Tuesday, January 20, 2009 ;
8:48 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Great, I'm back again. For the first time in my 3 years in NCC, we were dismissed from training right FROM the Parade Square! I suppose it's thanks to Mr. Rafi who told the Sec 4s(Part D) to release us all(Sec 2s & 3s(Part B & C)) directly from the Parade Sqaure! Shiok ah!
Well, false alarm today. Ms Nur told us we were to have a Geography Test today, from 1.15pm - 1.45pm. However, fortunately, we had a revision for the test, which was postponed to either Thursday or Friday this week. Hahas, shocked me. I thought I was going to fail as I had not done enough revision to prepare for the test. Nice one =)
Next up, tomorrow is Physics's Test. Although it's a guarantee that there WILL be a test, I hope it's just another revision hehe. Good luck to me, and have a nice day to all readers.