.Tuesday, February 10, 2009 ;
10:20 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Well, it's just 3 more days to Valentine's Day! Everyone's in a hurry, buying things for others and the ones they love. Hahas.
Anyway, I'll talk about what happened yesterday, as it is already 12:05AM on Wednesday.
There were 2 tests in the morning. The first 2 periods(1 hour) was a Chinese test. As always, I couldn't understand what each answer meant and randomly selected the ones which sounded appropriate. I'm guessing, out of 50 marks, I'd get between 15 - 20 marks, or even lesser. Yes, I've only passed 1 or 2 Chinese tests in Lower Secondary, and I'm not shy to admit it. Highest percentage in Chinese I've ever gotten is, if I'm not wrong, 48%. Just 2% to a pass!
The other test was an A. Maths test. I didn't really do all the questions, and calculated that I would be losing an immediate 6 marks, which results in a maximum possible of 24 out of 30 marks. I don't think I can even get 24... perhaps a pass, maybe? I don't know. It's still the 2nd month of coping with A. Maths and everyone is having a hard time as well, so it doesn't always bother me.
The rest of the school day was quite monotonous. The good thing's that we didn't have any Chinese Afternoon Programme! An hour of freedom, which was also, in a way, boring.
Then it was NCC. The whole NCC, including Ms Ku, Ms Nur, Mr Ng & Mr Rafi, from Sec 1 to Sec 4/5, were to go on a short hour run at East Coast Park until 5pm, from 3.30pm. It was kinda boring for me, as it only consisted of continuous jogging and urging the Sec 1s and 2s not to give up and keep perservering no matter how exhausted they were. At the end of the "run", we bused home on an Anchor Green Primary School bus, which was quite comfy :) Couldn't sleep as an idiotic Ching Ye sitting beside me kept hitting my chair even though I warned him not to.
After that, as usual, went home, ate dinner and I just finished my Maths homework 30 mins ago. Worksheet on Matrices haha....
P.S: Haven't gotten any replies from my cousin's family yet(wths man =.=).. But I'm thinking of uploading the photos and videos, as it's already the 4th day after my birthday. Or should I gather all the pictures and videos from my birthday + Bryan's birthday + Valentine's Day into 1 post? I'll see to it.