.Sunday, February 1, 2009 ;
5:01 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
For some reason, people still keep asking me what my blog URL is even though it is stated PROMINENTLY on either my MSN nickname or my MSN personal message. Man, those who I mentioned above are either plain lazy or don't bother to read a simple sentence.
Oh well, I'm in sort of a bad mood today. I feel like there's a huge load of pressure forced onto me, and it really doesn't feel good. Friends, parents & teachers have all been nagging at me. I get lesser sleep everyday, with a lot of new information forced into me. I have a very busy schedule which includes taekwondo, as I've been involved in some competition trainings. I also get hungrier everyday, as Prefect duties are making me skip my recess meals and make me endure till lunch to eat some food. I truly need some air to breathe, even though I may be a helpful and kind person.
Anyway, I'm soon turning 15 on the 7th of February, and my parents seem nonchalant about it. What the hell is wrong with the people around me?! Well, one thing that definitely won't change, for now, is the care and concern for a girl whom I admire, even though she's only 102 days older than me(count it backwards yourself).