So, HELLO everyone! I'm back again after being MIA for so long. Sorry, it had been a really busy month for me. First, I'll talk about the Common Tests which took place from 23rd February until 27th February. Altogether, there were English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Chinese, Geography, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry and Food & Nutrition tests. Easiest to me was Physics, while the most difficult was Food & Nutrition. (Given up on Chinese already)
Yeah! On Friday, we got back our E. Maths test results. I got a score of 24.5/40, and I'm neither happy nor sad about it. Really, it was a darn average score. Well, I admit I'm lucky to have 7 marks given to me by luck. The first mark was when one of the questions asked us to determine if a point lay on a line on the figure in the graph. I randomly wrote a single 'No' and got a mark just like that. Same for the next 2 marks. They said to find an equation of a line, and I simply wrote something like 'y = x' and got the full 2 marks. For the last 4 marks, I just read the question, looked at what was given and just wrote a single line of '5 + 21 = 26' and got my 4 marks. Kinda amazing, but well, it isn't always like that =)
The rest of the test results are still pending, and there's a very high chance I'm failing Chinese, Food & Nutrition and Social Studies. I don't know why, but I just feel that I'll fail these 3 subjects. Whatever it is, I'll just accept it and work harder for the next test.
Well, the other thing is that Leon has just requested to create an unofficial CCA in school from Mr. Raj. It's on Wednesdays, at 3.30pm. Knee guards are required and school rules obviously apply. More information can be found at http://skate-hscs.blogspot.com/
Although it's almost a month since I posted, nothing much has really happened, and therefore, I'll end this by posting vids and pics from my birthday(on 7th feb) here, even though my stubborn cousins still dun wanna send me the rest of the pics. Pics and vids taken during Bryan's(2e2) b'day party will also be posted here, and i'll separate them.
In alphebetical order, hehe. Pics first =)
This is how the Karaoke Room 2 looks like =)
Some normal decorations on the walls in the room
Khairul Farhan sitting at a corner of the room
Another one, just at a different position
Third one(asleep)
Fourth one(asleep, hehes)
Bryan helping me change discs
Bryan trying to pass the mike to me. Haha
My 3 cousins and uncle
Argh! My cousin won me with a turkey at the end of the bowling round
Bryan's "incredible" score
Leon's score of 120
Below(until the end) is Bryan's birthday party.
First round of bowling with Bryan
Leon's bowling score
Bryan's fake bowling score
Same as above
Jonathan and Celine
Andy from side view
Celine(right) and Jonathan(middle) singing a song
Andy & friend
Leon trying to escape from me by looking away, but he was too late! Haha
Andy & friend
Bryan's b'day present from Andy
Me;Y
About Yourself Here.
Desires~
*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels
*Getting a much better desktop computer