.Wednesday, February 4, 2009 ;
10:18 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Today's a day of emotions for me. Not bothering to elaborate what happened in school, but just wanna say that Ms Farah is very kind as to allow us to listen to music(with earpieces on). Haha a full hour of songs for me. Sleep also, though.
Anyway, I've quite a big swell on my leg. My apologies for hitting a 13-year-old tkd kid, Alfred, too hard. Well, I sort of vented my anger on him and as a result, I've a swell on my leg. Can't go for P.E tomorrow and sometimes, I'll have to limp a little if I use too much force on my left leg. I already told my 2 friends, 1 black tip and 1 blue tip, that I didn't feel like fighting. So I just went around and blocked their attacks. Didn't bother to land a kick on them as I didn't have the motivation to do so. The red tip guy kicked my leg and it had already hurt. Then the blue tip guy hit the same spot. Double pain! But for some reason, while sparring with Alfred, the pain felt on my left leg just disappeared and energy came fast. So I just went cornering Alfred and continuously kicking him very hard like a crazy freak. Honestly speaking, I feel like a smaller version of the Hulk though, who starts whacking and hitting people non-stop when provoked. Oh man, this swell is sooooo gonna hurt.