Yes. Yesterday, 7th February 2009, was my birthday! First and foremost, I'll sing a birthday song to myself. It's lame and damn boring, but yeah, it's still MY blog. Haha :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME-EEEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Well, sorry readers, I don't have ALL the pictures yet, so I ain't gonna upload half the party. Wait till I get the rest of the pictures from my uncle first. I can only elaborate about what happened yesterday.
Well, the plan was for 7 people to come. In the end, 2 of them(Jasper & Jun Jie from 2e2 and 2e5 respectively) fell sick while the other(Jasmine) couldn't make it as I think she went to her cousin's house. At first I thought the other 4 and I were going to waste 2 hours in the Karaoke Room as I knew only Jasmine had Karaoke CDs with her. Fortunately, Bryan had a box full of Karaoke CDs stacked at one corner of his house. So we sang and sang several songs aloud for about 3 hours. Fun time we had.
Oh yes, forgot to say who the other 3 friends were. They were Leon, 3n1, Carin, 4t1, and Khairul Farhan, 5n1. Leon came just before 7pm as he had attended something at Christ Church Secondary School @ Woodlands. My dad went to fetch him over. Soon at about 6.15pm, my 4 cousins and their parents came over and joined us as well. The oldest, a boy, is Sec 3. 2nd is a girl, p6. 3rd is another boy, p5, and last is a baby boy, 1 and a half years old(I think). Dinner was 1 spring chicken, noodles, fries and buns. The cake was a chocolate one, and it was my 2nd time to eat a cake! It was kinda delicious though. Anyway, I wasn't very hungry, so I ate a piece of the cake, took a can of root beer, some noodles and some fries.
After that, since our Karaoke Room 2 was still available and it was free, we decided to continue our singing again for another 1 and a half hours without booking it! And wow, my Sec 3 cousin could sing the whole song of Low by Flo Rida without a word wrong! He did the rapping correctly and I was like wtf? How'd u remember them? Bryan, Carin and Khairul Farhan then praised him for being able to sing the song fully. Hahas!
After all that, Khairul Farhan had to go back to Elias Mall in Pasir Ris for his Silat class at 8pm. My dad drove him there. Then, at 10pm, all Condo facilities had to close, so my p5 cousin and I followed when my dad drove Leon & Carin home.
Great! I went home at 10.30pm and slacked for about an hour before following my cousins to watch a movie at midnight, DEFIANCE. The show, from 12am to about 2am, was quite fun. But as it was late, and the conversations were a mixture of English and German, I was bored and slept at some of the talking parts. However, the shooting scenes woke me up. They were all very cool! The whole show was basically in different forests where Daniel Craig(i dunno his name in the movie) and a group of people ran from one part of a forest to another part to escape from the people attacking them. Won't elaborate more, go watch the movie to find out the rest yourself! Wahahaha :D
Oh well, went back home at 2.30am, opened up my 2 presents and used the computer until 3.30am. I got a packet of cookies & a black polo tee from Khairul Farhan and a book from Bryan. I think another 2 more presents are waiting for me next week, from Carin and a taekwondo school friend, Brenda. After that, I slept at 3.45am and woke up in the afternoon at 12.30pm.
PS: The moment I get the rest of the pictures from my uncle, I'll upload them ASAP!