<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Friday, February 6, 2009 ; 10:52 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Tomorrow's my day, and as it's nearing midnight soon, I'd better make this post fast.

Well, E. Maths test was screwed up for me. Couldn't remember a damn thing and my eyelids kept closing. CME, as usual, same topics, just further elaborated. For the other 2 periods of Maths(the test consumed 2 periods), we revised on next Tuesday's A. Maths Coordinate Geometry test, obviously even more tedious. Then we had Chemistry.

Finally I understood and learnt something, which is the formulas of various ions. The teacher, well, as I've mentioned in my previous post, needs to do the action instead of us. Instead, she just waited for the last period, Form Teacher Contact, to discuss the problems she's facing with the class and why she's the only teacher that encounters that particular problem with our class. Ms Leung then gave an explanation as to how important Chemistry is and why we should be listening to her instead of talking. Several classmates were subsequently picked up to explain why they had changed seats during the lesson, without the teacher's permission.

And yay, my left foot has almost fully recovered. I can run(not very fast though) and kick, but not so hard. Again, let myself lose during the taekwondo sparring as I still wasn't in my proper form. But don't worry, I should be in tip-top condition by Wednesday, when I get my full set of guards.

Pictures are below. Some of them were separated from the rest during the CNY visits. These are the remaining ones, except the last one.



My dad showing me an apple and an orange


Comparing 1 gigantic orange with 1 apple and another orange


2 cousins(background), uncle(left) and brother(right) playing blackjack


Same as above


Cousin carrying CUTE little cousin


Close-up


Close-up again


Showing moody face


My brother playing on his guitar. A little blurry though xD






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog