<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Thursday, February 5, 2009 ; 9:33 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Okay. 1 thing I missed out with yesterday's post. About the thing that happened in school. One of the unexpected is that Zaihan actually tried to cheer me up from my "emotional" mood, something I rarely get into. Well, considering how "close" I am to him, I myself was kinda surprised that he had actually tried to cheer me up. Intentional or not, that's besides the point.

Back to today.
I really hope I passed the English Grand Review, which costs 60 marks. Some of the questions were a little tricky, but I think I can get between 50 - 55 marks. Did a last minute revision as I'd forgotten what words were going to be tested. For Chemistry, hmm.... Basically, our Chemistry teacher needs to know how to handle our class, 3N1. You can't reason with us, tell us our faults and expect us to change. You've to do the action, not us. That's what I observe luh. And also, Project i was fun. Shawn, Samuel, Chelsea, Joelle, Wei Jian and I had fun preparing our debate in the Humanities/Science room at new block. Shawn, Samuel and Joelle were in the proposition team, which was to support the topic that we were to debate, while Chelsea, Wei Jian and I were in the opposition team, which was to go against the topic of the debate. It was Chelsea's first time. It was my first time as well. My mind was just like a piece of blank paper, not knowing what to say or do. I didn't know how on earth they managed to think beyond an ordinary student's level. It was definitely tough for me. But at least that gave me a good experience to make a 2-minute speech in front of 6 people, the sixth being our teacher, Mr Sheun. For some reason, I was quite relaxed and comfortable even without knowing a damn thing of what I was supposed to do. In actual fact, every person's speech had to last 5 minutes. But I spoke fairly quickly and didn't have much to say, and thus spoke for about 2 minutes.

Tomorrow there's an E. Maths Coordinate Geometry test of 6 questions, each carrying many marks. Hopefully I can pass this well, as I know the formulas but don't know how to apply them properly. Also, I missed booking the BBQ pit & bowling alley for my birthday on 7th Feb, Saturday, as the Management Office closed at 6pm while I reached there at 7.15pm. I just gotta pray that there are still time slots available for booking, especially for the BBQ. If not, we'd have to order fast food already. I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy or not, but there are 5 friends who should be coming and another 3 who are will confirm their presence tomorrow. As the saying goes: It's the quality, not the quantity. It's the type of friends, not the number of friends who will be coming.

For the last part, I will be emphasising on several quotes that I've learnt today:

1)If you want to be an extraordinary person, do the ordinary things well.

2)Rejection is a closer step to a Yes.

3)Failure is a closer step to Success.

4)Perseverance is a closer step to the Impossible.

Alright. Pictures should be coming in by tomorrow night, I guess.

Back to homework now... Social Studies, Maths and Physics.






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog