.Tuesday, March 3, 2009 ;
10:28 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Alrighty. I still haven't received English, Chinese, Social Studies and A. Maths Common Test results yet, but I have received my Chemistry Test and English Class Test results. I scored 18/25 for Chemistry and 49/80 for the English Class Test, even though it isn't a Common Test. I'm surprised that although I did slack a a little during the English Class Test, I only attained 49 marks and yet still got the highest score in class. Well, I'm definitely not boasting, but I just feel that this is too much of a coincidence already.
Apart from that, my NCC Annual Camp and NCC Specialists' Course are scheduled this month, and as always, they have clashed with my holiday timings. For one, I can't get into the first batch of the NCC Specialists' Course if I don't attend the NCC Annual Camp, and if I do attend the NCC Annual Camp, I can't go out for a Class Outing during one of the days of the Camp. And the Class Outing is a first-time experience for me which I doubt will happen next year or during my fifth year. So, as you all can see, I'm in a terrible dilemma. If I don't attend the NCC Specialists' Course, my chances of getting the rank of Staff Sergeant isn't going to be very high, although I want to be a Staff Sergeant and I have fears of attending the Specialists' Course. Damn, this is a difficult choice to make.
Need some help on the dos and don'ts, the advantages and the disadvantages of the possible choices to be taken. Firstly, should I go for the NCC Annual Camp or my Class Outing? Secondly, should I be a Staff Sergeant or not?