.Sunday, March 1, 2009 ;
5:25 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .

Alright. haha! This post shall start with Wei Jian sitting down like a boss in one of the rooms in school during the Debate meeting earlier this week. Yeah, he was discussing about the topic, of whether or not Adultery should be criminalized, to Joelle and Chelsea, and I thought this would be an amusing moment.
Anyway, I forgot to mention, in the previous post, about watching Marley & Me with my parents at GV Tampines from 9.05pm to about 11.15pm(not sure how many minutes the show lasts). Funny and terrible dog, chewing anything it sees and destroying the house of the couple. However, for this show, it had a sad ending. Marley's stomach had been twisted due to all the rubbish he had eaten, and his chances of survival were 10%. Even though he was very tough and energetic, he still died and it was very saddening la. Okay, there are a dozen movies out there I'm still raring to watch, but seriously, they have either been watched or friends don't want to watch them.
Nothing much to blog about, just that I'm contemplating about changing this Blogskin as its screwing up my Cbox and my imeem Music. As some of you may know, my knowledge of this is equivalent to that of a kid, so it'll take quite a while to get the changes completed. Patience is the key~
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND READERS! I'll be back with the Common Test results next week. Cya~