It's one tiny, two-letter word that makes amazing things happen. go is action. it's the spark that starts the flame that sets everything in motion. go gets us to try things we've always wanted to try. go keeps us going no matter what life throws our way. go reminds us it's a big, beautiful world out there, and it's time to make the most of it. which is why more people around the world go with Visa. to get out there and play. to get out there and do. to get out there and experience all the incredible things life has to offer.
Okay. I was just bored luh. Hi readers! Sorry for the absence for the past 15 days. But here I am, on the first day of school of Term 2 after the March holidays. Well, I'd say the holidays began kinda cool, with the NCC Camp just before it, on Friday and ending on Saturday. It was fun, boring and stressful. Why? Cos the Part Cs(sec 3s) were revising and memorizing on the requirements of the compulsory Spec Course which I ain't gonna elaborate about here as it's too long. Grats to the Part As(sec 1s) on getting their Ncc uniform and Ncc Amulet. Haha. Well, as of last Friday, the first batch, or top 8, in Part C who went for the Spec Course during the holidays are now 3rd Sergeants! Grats to them as well. I excluded myself from the list as I wasn't prepared and because I didn't want to be a Staff nor Master Sergeant. I have my reasons, thank you very much :)
On Friday night I slept with 1 Part B(sec 2) and 4 Part As in a tent we set up ourselves in the empty area between the school canteen and the alternative space. A stressful night, as Mr Tan was getting us to sleep within 30 seconds, something many could eventually cope with. We were to fall in by 6.45am, but some idiots woke up at 5.45am and I was woken up as well by the noise they made. 1 hour and 30 minutes of staring into empty space, talking to each other, etc, and I saw this tiny frog hopping about on one of the tables beside our tent. Here's how it looks like...
Ok this is me trying to look dumb having a biscuit up in my mouth during an english tuition lesson at Morris Allen Study Centres.
This is the packaging box that my dad bought at the last day of the IT Show 2009 at the Suntec Convention Centre. From $4k+ without any additional devices to only $1.2k+ with full HD, all additional devices and delivery for FREE! Definitely a good buy!
Alrighty. On 19th March 2009, during the March holidays, about 20+ students from my class 3N1 went on a class outing with our form teacher Ms Leung. We watched Race To Witch Mountain at VivoCity, went to the arcade and then went bowling, with Ms Leung leaving us to enjoy ourselves after the movie. My journey started with Hud, Hui Lian, Nico and Latif. Nico, Hui Lian and I met at Simei Mrt Station first, then meeting Hud and Latif at Tanah Merah Mrt Station. The train before us, however, was holding the rest of the classmates. Nico was too impatient and decided to proceed without them, so we followed him. Pictures please :D
This shows Hud sitting down on the steps of the staircase leading to the cinemas at GV VivoCity
Amalina trying to act cute with the glasses
Hud trying to act cool with the glasses
Hud close up
Vincent acting cute with the glasses with hud
Hud sitting at a table @ Burger King @ Downtown East
After all these, we went to the arcade at e!hub mainly to play on the racing car game. Everyone all played manual while I played automatic =.= and Hud is a pro drifter sia... kept winning with manual gear at the Advanced race track.
Next, we went for 2 full rounds of bowling at Lane 1. I've got 3 videos of Hud bowling, each one after a score table.
I won the first round with 109 points =)
Many of us got over 100 points, but Ignatius had a very good score of 142
Ignatius owned us all. End of story
Well. We all had a fun time at the class outing, with me going home at 9.45pm, 11 hours outside having fun :D
My cute baby cousin came over with us for a day on Saturday
Okay. I'm done with today's post. Next posting... I've no idea when it'll be. Hahas. Have a nice day people =)
Me;Y
About Yourself Here.
Desires~
*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels
*Getting a much better desktop computer