Okay. Hello readers! Well, I'm gonna share my experience on what happened during the Hai Carnival and the Earth Hour, both occurring on the same day. First, the Hai Carnival. It's gonna be very long, so be prepared or quite a number of paragraphs =)
Firstly, the lower sec stalls were located in the canteen, while the upper sec stalls were located in the hall and the respective upper sec classrooms on the 2nd floor.
I arrived at the bus stop right outside the school with Bryan and Hui Lian. At that time, it was about 7.45am. Entering school, Bryan separated from us and went with his friends, while Hui Lian and I proceeded to the music room, where our maze/main "stall" would be held at. Initially, Shift 1 had very few people visiting our area and trying out the maze, probably because... 1)Ours were at a corner of the hall 2)It was $3 per person 3)Nobody bothered to look left and right upon entering the hall and just went straight into the hall.
I was just walking around and observing each game and how they were being played. The main entertainment of the carnival was Shawn's game, ROCK BAND. It attracted the most attention and almost everyone got a shot at playing it. I wanted to try it out, but couldn't find anyone to play it with. So I waited until seeing several lower sec friends wanting to play too. So I joined them. I wanted to be the drummer, as it looked less difficult than the guitar, bass or vocal. But then the a lower sec guy wanted, so I let him have his way. I suck at bass, definitely. Couldn't even feel the buttons. Totally different from the feel of playing AuditionSEA. Failed twice at Bass. The next song, Dead On Arrival, I also failed twice at the vocals. Either I was singing it too softly or singing it too slowly, or both.
Loitering around more, I saw Mr Rafi and his family at 4E1's stall, where they were playing a game in which the participant was shown 4 coloured balls taped to a plastic container and the containers would be held bottoms up and just mixed around. After mixing, the person at the stall would ask the participant to find a specific coloured ball, winning a prize after 5 correct rounds.
I then went to 3E1's stall, where $3 was paid to throw baseball balls at several can drinks stacked up on top of each other, ping pong balls to be thrown on the table and bounced into three holes on a cardboard box facing 45 degrees upwards and a choice of 5 water guns to be shot at 6 round metal objects on a chair about 50cm away. Winning two sweet juicy stuff, I went about to 5n2, 5n1 and 4n1 classrooms to have a look at what was happening in those classrooms. I didn't know what was in 5n2, but 5n1 was playing Guitar Heroes on Wii and Fifa '09 on Playstation 3 while 4n1 was playing Halo and several games on Wii. I played Halo with a sec 2 friend and got owned hard by the 4N players. I killed one of them once and died more than 5 times. Haha. All in all, the games I played were ROCK BAND, Halo and the games 3E1's stall offered.
Next, I went back and simply slacked, helping out with the maze one in a while until about 1pm.
This first video taken at about 1pm, 1 and a half hours before the carnival would've officially ended. Some masked guys performing acts. I realised, only at the last part, that I should've taken a video instead of just watching them. So yeah...
So Sick by Ne-Yo sung by, from left to right, Wilfred, Jonathan and Jacob
A song from Hai School Musical by them
A Chinese song sung by them - with an abrupt ending HAHA
Now this is the full song, after the above failure :D
A dance by girls from the dance club
After all those performances above, it was time to prepare for the closure of the carnival, with Mr Gng and Mr Surin getting dunked at the dunking machine. I only have a video taken by Ephraim from 2T1 of Mr Gng getting dunked. I was helping out at the maze when I heard loud screams and cheers at the foyer.
Alright. Now it's Earth Hour.
Nothing much happened though, just that my parents, my baby cousin and I happened to leave home at about 7.45pm to have dinner at a foodcourt in Tampines, near my former primary school, Tampines North Primary. I had the usual Cod Fish, Prawn Omelette and Sweet & Sour Pork. Then, on our way home at about 9.15pm, my mom suddenly remembered that it was Earth Hour and that nobody was at home, so yeah. Lucky :O
That's all for this. Long post, I know >.<
Me;Y
About Yourself Here.
Desires~
*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels
*Getting a much better desktop computer