.Tuesday, March 24, 2009 ;
10:44 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Well, well, well. So, a fine Tuesday it was. Went to school as usual, did Prefect duties, went for lessons and the ordinary stuff. However, I learnt something knew during CME. There is no such thing as 'pervertic'. The actual word is 'perverse'. It wow-ed me of course, as I never realised I was wrong about such a simple thing for nearly 5 years....
Anyway, the Hai Carnival is on 28th March 2009 from 7am to 2.30pm(for those involved in the preparation and stuff). My class is to have 2 stalls, 1 of which is in the Music Room. It's gonna be fun, I suppose. However, I'd have to give my swimming lesson and A. Maths tuition a miss. Aww....
Next, it's Speech Day. It's coming soon, on the 17th April 2009. Today was the rehearsal. Well, it was fun being with those who had just come out fresh from the 1st batch of the Specialists' Course. 4 2nd Sergeants and the rest(who had come out), 3rd Sergeants. Only Samuel is the lowest - Lance Corporal. The Parade Coordinator(or something like that) is Khairul Farhan, and Amzar is the one taking charge of us. We simply had to march from beside the main gate(towards the Parade Square, that small rectangular area) to some distance until the Side Gate, where we would have the band playing "bom bom, bom bom, bom, bom, bom" and a loud bang from our feet, turning 90 degrees to the right. Once we had banged our feet, we were to march for another 16 steps forward to get into our positions, with Girl Guides being in the center(on our right) and Npcc on the rightmost(on the right of Girl Guides). Then it would be the boring part, becoming a statue for 5 - 10 minutes, when we would finally march off from the Parade Square.
Lastly, I'd like to elaborate on Earth Hour, which falls on 28th March 2009 from 8.30pm to 9.30pm in all cities around the world. Everyone should be switching off ALL electrical appliances in their homes, making it look like an intentional blackout worldwide. But I'm certain that there would be a minority of those who wouldn't give a damn about this activity, whose aim is to emphasise on the importance of saving the Earth and it's resources. Will bring up this topic again later this week.