<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Monday, March 2, 2009 ; 11:05 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

So, this post shall start with a joke to lighten up you readers' mood. Hahahas! Here goes:

One day, 3 adventurers ventured into a magical forest for their daily explorations. Soon, they come across a bridge and the fairy of the bridge said, "If you want to cross this bridge, you'll have to jump over the edge of the cliff and shout the name of a person you'd want to be."

So, the first adventurer, always excited and eager to do things first, jumped. As he jumped, he shouted "Tom Cruise!"

*poof*

He became Tom Cruise.

Upon seeing the success of the first adventurer, the second adventurer went forward. He ran and jumped over the edge of the cliff, shouting, "Brad Pitt!"

*poof*

He became Brad Pitt.

After watching his two friends becoming the people they shouted, the third adventurer, who was always nervous and shy, went. As he ran and jumped, he tripped over a stone and yelled, "Ah, sh!t !"

*poof*

-The end

Credits to 987FM Muttons To Midnight's joke at about 9.55pm today, 2nd March 2009.

Next, the bad news. Well, as expected, F&N was, to me, the most difficult paper among all the Common Tests. I failed it. I got 23.5/50, failing by 1.5 marks. Lazy to elaborate on it as there were many topics I didn't focus on. For Geography, I failed it too, by a miserable 6/25. I flung the first question after misunderstanding what it meant. For this, I'm obviously saddened by the result and shall not talk about it.

Waiting for A. Maths, English, Chinese and Social Studies coming up in the next 2 days.






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog