<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Sunday, March 8, 2009 ; 1:20 AM -
Each day is special and  unique .


Okay. So this post shall start with my bro acting cute in front of me even though he's NOT cute at all. Yeah, that's how he looks like. Completely different from me eh? Haha. Uniqueness FTW! Shan't elaborate too much on his pic. Let's move on.



Alrighty. Yesterday, I attended a Wing Chun Martial Art workshop, or rather, a public demonstration, at The Plaza, National Library, from 4 - 5pm. It was conducted by the founder of the Wing Chun Kuen Training Centre, Master Chua Kah Joo. First thing I noticed when I went to the area were these 3 words. Mind, Body, Qi. After that, we were in rows of 10 to practise some basic Wing Chun Kuen movements. As it was a girl's form of martial art, ur legs had to be 6 inches apart, toes pointing inwards. It's like a taekwondo's horse stance, or ma bu, just that the fists are a little higher and the way the stance is being executed is different. Dunno how to explain o.O Learnt a few new steps from this, but I ain't gonna combine it with tkd. There's a possibility I'll learn Wing Chun after tkd.. hehes :D
Anyway, I understood how the basic and seemingly useless movements could actually turn a complex combination of moves into a simple one, taking less than 3 seconds. Really, it's that simple, just that a lot of practice is required. More info of Wing Chun and the training centre can be found here: http://www.wingchunsg.com/


For this, I'll have to say that it's the first and last time I'll be having THIS plate of Hainanese Chicken Rice. It looks as if it costs about $4 - $5, but in actual fact, it's a friggin huge ripoff of $10.50! Oh my god, and it tasted worse than the coffee shop nearby my house that sells the same chicken rice for only $2.50! It's in a restaurant at the basement of Paragon, if you didn't know. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, eat this chicken rice unless you have no choice. Seriously, it sucks. But I still finished it, obviously. The taste is average though, like an ordinary chicken rice.

The last part of this will be on a movie I watched with my parents at Century Square from 9.30pm to 11.15pm. It's Push. A nice action-packed, violent movie which involves people with special powers. They are the Pusher, Healer, Watcher and one more, damn, I forgot that role. Basically, the Pusher is able to use his brain power to lift/push items/people up/away without touching his hand. Effective in long-range combat and when you're outnumbered. The Healer is able to both heal and kill, injuring or healing the vital organs in the body, mainly the Lungs and Kidneys. The Watcher sees the future. There are 2 others. One that changes the shape, colour and size of an object through hand movement and the other is the screamer, who's eyeball enlarges and pupil becomes smaller, and his shrilling scream breaks glass and destroys ear drums. But one disadvantage is that the screamer can only scream on the spot, and has to stop screaming when moving. That's all I can say about this movie. Go find out about the rest yourself! Haha






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog