<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Saturday, March 7, 2009 ; 12:30 AM -
Each day is special and  unique .

So I'm back - AGAIN!

Alright, I STILL haven't received my English and Chinese Common Test results. For the others, they are as follows:
Passes --> Physics, Chemistry and Social Studies
Fails --> E. Maths, A. Maths, Geography and F&N
Probabilities: Pass --> English
Fail --> Chinese

On a side note, I'm gonna chiong both Mathematics already, after realising I failed both by 5% each, getting 45% overall for each of them.

By the way, the Hai Carnival is coming up soon and I've yet to sell a SINGLE ticket worth $10 for the Carnival. The ticket comprises of two $2 and two $3 tickets, which adds up to $10. Anyone willing to participate in the Hai Carnival, which celebrates the 50th year of Hai Sing Catholic School, may inform me whether you're interested in purchasing the tickets. I'm in no hurry anyway.

One more thing. I've just got in touch with an old primary school classmate through a mutual friend, a best friend of mine in Primary 6. She(if you're here, you should know I'm referring to you) said that there'd be a small gathering, with some of our classmates, with our form teacher, Ms Nathan, who has already left the school(last year, I think). Well, it's good to reminisce with old pals, just that bad memories may somehow reappear in our minds. Oh well, it's good to laugh it all out again. Haha

For this part, I'd like to say Happy Belated Birthday to Brenda and Felicia(though it's just 30 minutes late) on their 15th birthday! Both of them are in the same Taekwondo class as I am, and they're girls(lol, obvious). Brenda's birthday is on 4th March while Felicia's birthday is on 6th March, and they're both cousins. Ironic isn't it? Haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY girls!






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog