<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Thursday, April 9, 2009 ; 11:55 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

I'll begin this post with the Top 20 ‘Funny’ SMS text messages.

1. The longest sentence known to man: “I do.”

2. I only use deodorant under one arm, so I know what I would have smelled like.

3. Crime doesn’t pay… Does that mean my job is a crime?

4. This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! … Now read without the word dog.

5. Do you ever notice that when you’re driving, anyone going slower than you is an idiot and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?

6. I’ve used up all my sick days, so I’m calling in dead.

7. Any woman that thinks the way to a mans heart is through his stomach is aiming just a little too high.

8. What’s the quietest place in the world? The complaint department at the parachute packing plant.

9. I’m not into working out. My philosophy: No pain. No pain.

10. When a man talks dirty to a woman, it’s sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it’s $4.95 a minute.

11. Pleas turn your mobile phone upside down now! Hurry 370HSSV 0773H

12. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

13. Never forget that you’re unique, just like everyone else.

14. I heard you took an IQ test and they said you’re results were negative.

15. What do u call dog with no legs? Don’t matter wot u call him, he ain’t gonna come.

16. I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

17. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

18. If practice makes perfect, and nobody’s perfect, why practice?

19. Born Free… Taxed to Death.

20. We will now upgrade your brain, please wait… searching… searching… still searching… sorry NO BRAIN found.

Hope ur amused by now(if you've read the Top 20 'Funny" SMS text messages :D

Ok, for today, we had a NAPFA test to take. Our first station was the Sit-And-Reach station, followed by the Chin-up/Inclined Pull-up station, followed by the Sit Up station, followed by the Standing Broad Jump station and lastly, the Shuttle Run station.

Sit-And-Reach was an improvement for me, as I had never gone past the 30-cm mark since the first time I took a NAPFA test in Primary school. Taekwondo and swimming have indeed helped me improve my stretching and flexibility. And thanks to Leon who helped me stretch my thighs. For the first try, I did a warm-up and managed 33cm. The second and final try, I held my breath and pushed as much as I can, making it to 34cm.

For 14-year-olds, they were to go to the inclined pull-up station. For 15-year-olds, we were to go to the chin-up station. There were only 3 guys: Latif, Leon and I. Latif, as always, did an amazing 10 pull-ups without fail. Leon did 3 while I did a miserable 2.

The Sit-Up station, as always, is known as the cheating station by many. Initially, I thought that we could choose who we wanted to partner up with. Then when the guy said it was according to register number, I thought I was to partner with Vincent, who was before me. It was until the guy read out the register numbers of the students that I realised I was to partner with Zhen Yang. I ain't gonna talk about this, as the results are basically the same for everyone - between 35 and 50.

For the Standing Broad Jump station, I watched as some of the guys from the 3E classes jumped distances between 1.8m and 2.4m. They were really good at jumping, and some of them were smaller than me in terms of size. I, for one, jumped an initial 172cm as a warm up. After that, my 2nd jump recorded 185cm. I was kinda happy as I had improved. But upon seeing some of the other guys taking a 3rd or even a 4th jump, I took a 3rd jump, and got hold of 192cm! Freaking happy la, seriously. It was the longest distance I jumped, never mind about the others.

Lastly, for the Shuttle Run station, I simply did 10.2 seconds, the average timing for Sec 3s. 2nd round was also 10.2 seconds, as I lost my balance on the last run but managed to sprint quickly.

To Be Continued...






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog