<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Friday, May 15, 2009 ; 3:30 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

HELLO PEOPLE & READERS OUT THERE!

As I promised, I'd be back right after the exams end. So here I am! :D

Well, I'll be enjoying life for a while only.

Here are the results I've received so far:

English Paper 2(Cloze, Compre & Summary) --> 47/80

A. Maths --> 53/70

Physics --> 44/50

Chemistry --> 31.5/50

Social Studies --> 33/50

Geography --> 20/50(screwed up)

Hopefully I'll pass the other subs well, except Chinese and Food & Nutrition, where the former will be a real failure and the latter would be between 40 and 55 marks.

I'll be back shortly. Stay tuned~






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog