.Sunday, May 31, 2009 ;
11:25 AM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Okay. So I got my Report Book back. Results are satisfactory, though there's still a lot of room for improvement.
I went down in English, from 63.0 to 58.0, getting an overall of 59.9
Improved in E. Maths, from 55.0 to 72.5 with an overall of 65.9
Also improved in A. Maths, from 65.0 to 75.7, getting 71.7 as overall
For Comb. Sci of Phy & Chem, it was from 79.6 to 75.5, an overall of 77.0
For Comb. Humanities, it was from 49.0 to 53.0, an overall of 51.5
In Chinese, improved from 28.0 to 30.0, an overall of 29.3
Improved in Food & Nutrition, from 57.0 to 64.0, getting an overall of 61.4
I've no idea how the percentiles are being calculated but I'm glad that my overall results for all subs are a Pass of 63.8% :)
For now, I'm waiting for a reply from Ncc teacher as to whether the officers at the Camp allow me to leave a day earlier, if not I'll attend the camp in September instead, which isn't what I want. I've to leave earlier as I'll be on a flight to Perth, Australia, in the very next day.
So I'll not be updating this blog until 12th June. So Ncc Camp would be from 2nd to 4th June and Perth from 5th to 11th June. Busy period for me, but the results would be worth it, I hope =)
Advantages if I go for the camp:
I can get either my 3rd Sergeant rank or 2nd Sergeant rank.
I won't have to wait until September to be promoted.
Disadvantages if I go for the camp:
I wouldn't have enough rest before going for Perth.
It'd be inconvenient for the Ncc teacher to personally pick me up from the camp on the 2nd last day.
Advantages if I don't go for the camp:
I'd have ample rest before Perth
Disadvantages if I don't go for the camp:
I will have to wait until September to get my rank, either 3rd or 2nd Sergeant.