<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Wednesday, May 20, 2009 ; 9:04 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Alrighty. I'm back here.

The rest of the results are out, and I'm going to list down everything.

English Paper 1 - Section 1 --> 19/30
Section 2 --> 15/30

English Paper 2 - Cloze, Compre & Summary --> 47/80

English Paper 3 - Grammar --> 67/100

Total(English) --> 148/240

Express E. Maths - Paper 1 --> 42/60
Paper 2 --> 45/60

Total(E. Maths) --> 87/120

Additional Maths --> 53/70

Physics --> 44/50

Chemistry --> 31.5/50

Total(Comb. Sci) --> 75.5/100

Geography --> 20/50

Social Studies --> 33/50

Total(Humanities) --> 53/100

Food & Nutrition --> 40.5/100

I ain't listing Chinese as it's a complete failure and as I expected, I got between 40 - 55 marks for Food & Nutrition :D

Hopefully most of you out there have scored well for your Mid-Year-Examinations. If you have, good for you and keep up the good work. If you haven't, well, just work hard and stop slacking le :)






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog