.Monday, June 22, 2009 ;
10:27 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Damned. My final week of holidays is seriously jam-packed. Taekwondo trainings, tuitions and homework! Gosh. I seriously hope the Ministry Of Education(MOE) and Mr Kaw Boon Wan(its minister) can extend the holidays by a friggin week. Doesn't really matter if the week is taken from the EOY holidays lah...
I'm also due for the National Taekwondo Championships in August and 2 months after that, in October, I'll be taking my Black Belt test, which I will update u guys on when the day and month gets nearer. My instructor advised me not to take the test in July as I'd have to face a Black belt in the championships which wouldn't be very good for me and so i'd have an advantage if I fought with someone of the same rank of Black tip.
On the other hand, I'm busily completing all online assignments first, followed by the paperwork. Damn lucky I saw one of the Eng assignments that were due TODAY! The rest are due on the 25th lol...
Oh well. 6 more days before seeing some of u guys back in school again. Or not? Hopes aren't 100% dashed yet. Let's just wait for the virus to mutate bahs :D