<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Saturday, June 27, 2009 ; 2:36 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

So, as everyone knows, our legendary 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson has passed away on 25th June 2009 in his rented home in Los Angeles.


A quick picture of him during one of his concerts

Those who love Pop music will definitely miss this great, talented person who has changed the whole music world ever since he became famous. He's just so, so good. His best songs are 'Thriller', 'Billie Jean' and 'Beat It', which had sold almost a billion copies worldwide.

Okay. Besides that, I'm done with all my homework except for Geography and Chinese. Chinese I may never complete but I'll finish Geo by next week, I think.

Gonna watch Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen probably tonight.

One more thing. It seems like the virus is nowhere near me, which means I'm safe, or rather, I was never in danger. Will post again tomorrow!








Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog