<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Sunday, July 19, 2009 ; 5:18 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Alrighty. So I watched Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince last night. Not much action. More of teenage life, with infatuations and some smooching, bla bla bla. Fancy waiting almost 2 years for a 2hr 30 min movie.. not very worth it, I suppose. However, there's a lot of humour in this movie though, hahas.

Well, the only thing I gotta to do now is to take an A. Maths online test on the topics of Surds. It's a 45-minute 20-question multiple-choice test so I guess it'll be pretty easy.. or not. LOL

Anyways, have a great week. Will be back next Saturday =)






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog