.Sunday, August 9, 2009 ;
1:44 AM
-
Each day is special and unique .
It's a little late right now, on a Sunday morning @ 1:45am
The big thing is, it's finally NATIONAL DAY! Singapore's 44th year of Independence since 10th August 1965!! HAHA
However, I'm not about to attend the National Day Parade(NDP) @ Marina Bay in the evening as, well, I'd rather watch it Live on TV @ Home. Also, I may not be reciting the Pledge @ 8:22pm, haha. I bet many others who aren't at the parade will not do it either. Besides, it's just yet another day for me actually, as I'll still be at home like on most other Sundays.
Another good thing is, Monday's a public holiday! I'm currently free tomorrow, though I'm thinking of watching a movie, like Up. Have yet to ask a friend though.
By the way, I just watched G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra @ GV Tampines @ 8:45pm last night with my family. A good show indeed, like a combination of Terminator and Transformers. Machines + weaponry and loads of fighting, armed and unarmed.
I wanna watch Up by next week as I'm planning to catch Where Got Ghost? on the Saturday of 15th August. Very hilarious, according to the short plays on the cinemas.
Lastly, about NCC. I'm a 2nd Sergeant, although it isn't what I aimed for, and well, have a lot of power. To command the juniors and give them instructions. I've yet to start commanding though. It just isn't me to be giving commands. I'd rather be walking around and telling them to do the basics like looking straight, not smiling/moving arms, standing on 1 leg, etc. And I'm also planning to remain as a 2nd Sergeant until I graduate from NCC. Don't want to be a 1st Sergeant or higher, as I simply dislike commanding. Really.
Okay, I'm done with this, but still waiting for a download to end. Haiz, another 25 minutes to go.
Thanks for reading and have a great day! :D