<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Friday, September 25, 2009 ; 2:47 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Hello people!! I've returned from an ordinary week. Monday's the beginning of the first 2 papers, English Paper 1 and Social Studies, prepared for the former and still a little uncertain about the latter =)

A pretty hectic week it has been, with Monday being a public holiday due to the Hari Raya Puasa.

This Tuesday, on 22nd Sept, all CCAs and Leadership Tracks had their photo taking sessions at the foyer area. A very fun and exciting day for me, as I'm in Prefects as well as National Cadet Corps(NCC), and these 2 groups are having the photo takings one after another, which means I had to get changed to NCC uniform immediately after the Prefects' photoshoot. Luckily I didn't follow Lucas or Jasper, who changed into their NPCC and SJAB uniforms respectively, skipping the Prefects' photoshoot.

The moment the photographer said, "Ok! We're done!" for the Prefects, I jumped down from the table and dashed to get my NCC clothings and get changed in the nearest toilet, nearly falling down along the way and crashing into others. After I changed and returned to the foyer, I saw the top row of Cadets already standing on the table and thought I was running late. I slipped my socks on, carried the boots along and ran towards that area, thinking that I was the only one left out of the shoot. In the end, that top row was only the 1st row of Cadets lined up. The 1st and 2nd rows weren't filled yet, and that gave me some relief. Mr Rafi told me not to rush and just wear the boots without tying it up.

So I did, and surprised almost everyone by how quickly I changed from school uniform to NCC uniform within minutes. Hehe :D

Today, Ms Thang gave us a free period during today's 3-period lesson, since we had nothing to do and had a lot of info in our heads already. Hud decided to make a shake with some random foods and juices we found in the cooking room fridge. We got full cream milk, several ice cubes and 2 packets of oreos and mixed them nicely. Hahaha!! Interestingly, the result was sweet and tasted kinda good =D Here's a video on Hud mixing the "ingredients" of the shake.




Ahh~ The Formula One Singtel Singapore Grand Prix is on, from 25 Sept to 27 Sept 2009 at the Marina Bay Street Circuit. A very interesting, exciting and awesome race to catch, after the previous race last year whose result was fixed by scandalous Renault. Lazy to elaborate on the scandal~

Too bad, the darn exams has made me unable to catch both Formula One and the exciting F1 Rocks with LG concert by the Black Eyed Peas and Beyonce over the weekend. I wanna catch either one of them badly, but unfortunately, priority goes to the examinations. Haiz...

I'll be going back to doing some revision for the upcoming EOYs already. If I have time, I'll try to post some updates to this blog. Hope you enjoyed reading ^^ Have a great weekend ahead and to HaiSians(except sec 4s) who are reading now, GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS!! :)








Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog