.Wednesday, September 16, 2009 ;
3:58 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Yo people! I've returned for several updates.
First up, the thing that everyone, from students to teachers and to parents, dislikes the most, is the End-Of-Year Examinations(EOY).
Yes, it's real, and it's coming real SOON. For the Sec 3s, it's from 28th September till 8th October 2009, and after that, it's the time to party up and REJOICE!
There's still 12 days remaining(including 2 weekends) to the first paper, which is English. For those taking D&T, their final papers are on 7th Oct, while those taking F&N and Art, the papers are on 8th Oct. I do feel some of the pressure already and I know that a lot more stress will be coming within the next 10 days. Constant and continuous revision non-stop. Of course, rest included =)
Next, my pet dog, a Schnauzer, just had her 6th birthday(42 dog years) last Sunday, on 13th September. I've no idea whether she knew it was her birthday or not, but she did seem a little more enthusiastic than at other times. Maybe it was because my parents and I were treating her better on that day, maybe. Haha.
Today, it is both Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew's 86th birthday as well as my father's 49th birthday! Both of their birthdays fall on the 16th September. Cool eh? xD
Well, my mom and I have already celebrated his birthday last Saturday, on 12th September, as we knew we had no time for a celebration on Wednesday, today, as both of them are working till night. We went to Pu Tien in Tampines Mall for a sumptuous meal, and the whole dinner turned out as $99.10, almost $100! And if the cost of the dinner is $100, there'll be a $20 discount. Same for if it's $50, there'll be a $10 discount. Sad~
After that dinner, we proceeded to watch Aliens In The Attic at 9pm that night. Although I had already watched the downloaded version on my computer that afternoon, it felt good to watch it again in full quality and to laugh along with the other people in the cinema. Also, in the downloaded version, the movie just stops right at the end. However, in the actual screening, there's another scene after the end, which I managed to catch!
That's all for today. Ta-da! Have a nice day :D