.Monday, December 14, 2009 ;
12:02 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Okay. So only 2 things happened in the past 7 days.
First, on Monday, 7th Dec. Went out with tuition friend Kim, her bro Lucas and 3 of her other friends, 2 girls 1 guy.
Went to Cathay Cineleisure Orchard to watch New Moon. But before that, they lunched at KFC.
After that, the girls went to CentrePoint Mall to walk around and shop while I, Lucas and the other guy went to the arcade.
Well, for one, my TIMEZONE Card definitely has a problem. Although the arcade there uses a blue colour TIMEZONE Card while mine is red, they said mine shouldn't have a problem with the swiping.
However, I just kept swiping the card and the data just couldn't be read. Until finally Lucas managed to get the data read by swiping very slowly so that the scanner can scan the card multiple times in one swipe.
Only had about $4, so didn't get to play much.
That's all for last Monday.
Okay. Last Saturday, I went to watch The Storm Warriors II - alone. Not that I was a loner or emoing, just that the rest of my family were watching 2012 in another theatre. Storm Warriors and 2012 began at the same time @ 9.15pm but mine ended earlier, at 11.05pm while theirs ended at 11.40pm. So for that 30+ mins, I played 1 game @ Tampines Mall as I only had $1 in my card and the counters had already been closed.
I almost broke my own Datona USA Beginner Mode record.. My best position was 14th out of 40, and that one, I managed 15th! Very close to 14th. Darn. Have to do better next time.
Okay, nothing much after this. Another 9 days left in Singapore before my holiday ends and before school reopens.
I'm off. Stay tuned next week!