<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Sunday, December 20, 2009 ; 4:54 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Yo peeps. I'm back for probably the final time of the year. Might make another post on Wed, might not.

Okay. First up, MOVIES.

Avatar opened on 17th Dec, and Bodyguards And Assassins on 18th Dec.

I watched Avatar on 18th Dec and BAA on 19th Dec. Avatar with girlfriend and her brother, BAA with family.

Ah~ I'm probably leaving for Dubai, Switzerland and Paris at the wrong date. The midnight of Wednesday, which is Thursday morning. Well, have to leave late due to the different time zone in the other country. Trip to Dubai's free as it's included in the package. And Switzerland and Paris are NOT cheap. According to my parents, the total average cost for the trip and everything else is about S$15,000.00

Anyway, my holidays in Singapore end on Wednesday. Once I touchdown on Singapore after Paris and sleep, the next day is the first day of school already. So I've to buy my books, get my homework done, etc within the next 72 hours. Stress in Singapore is forever present...

Okay. 1 more thing. On Friday, 18th Dec, I went with my girlfriend and her family to Bookfest @ Suntec Singapore. A large variety of books for the young and the old, and all sorts of genres. Really. The availability of the books was colossal. True, I may be exaggerating, but to me, it is THAT big.

Haha. So yeah, that very night we asked her parents to let her and her bro join me to watch Avatar, as mentioned early in this post. Lalala~ :D

That's very much all for this week.

Also, IF this is gonna be my last post for 2009, I want to say to all my readers:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog