<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Sunday, December 6, 2009 ; 12:04 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Hey people. Earlier than expected eh? :D

Okay. Good news and bad news.

I'll begin with the bad news, as light always comes at the end of the tunnel. Heh.

My trip to Vietnam from 7th - 12th Dec has been cancelled already. Why? Because the budget airline's last minute tickets shoot up VERY quickly. From as low as $10/ticket months ago, it's now $250 PER ticket, excluding airport tax which is $100+

Yes, almost 25 times the actual cost. And if I were to go, my aunt would have to follow as it would be with my cousins. So $250 X 2 and $100+ X 2 which is about $750. Too much, especially when my parents are saving for our Switzerland trip from 23rd Dec to 3rd Jan.

Okay. Good news, or simply, news now.

On Friday, I went for a class outing with 8 other classmates and our form teacher.
We met in the MRT train. And yes, you read correctly, IN the train.
Well, the other 9 met at Pasir Ris Interchange while I waiting at Simei Interchange and waited for their train to arrive. Reached Simei Interchange at 9.20am and their train arrived at 9.55am =.="

And instead of the supposed ice skating at Kallang, it was changed, on the spot, to a movie at The Grand Cathay. Stopped at City Hall and went over to Dhoby Ghaut interchange. By then, it was about 10.50am. So we went to find the earliest movie, which, unfortunately for me, A Christmas Carol, which I had already watched with the same cousins mentioned in the "Bad News" section.

So yeah, went in at 11.05am and 10 mins of the film had passed. Watched, felt like sleeping, laughed at a few funny parts and that's it, finished. Next, headed to Long John Silvers for lunch. After that, we gathered once again at Dhoby Ghaut Interchange where we split. Latif went with the girls and Ms Leung, while the rest of us guys played at the arcade followed by a 2-hour stint at the PC Bunk playing SuddenAttackSEA, AuditionSEA(haven't played it due to a spoilt key on my keyboard), Counter Strike Condition Zero and Left 4 Deaf 2.

Finally, we decided to head back home. However, it wasn't home for 1 of them, Zhong Han, yet. He came over to my place for an hour+ as I was bored and he was still free. Watched me play the laggy SuddenAttackSEA on my desktop and just relaxed on the massage chair.

Okay, the end of the outing. Quite boring, I must admit >.<

Yesterday, I had 3 tuitions, E.Maths, A.Maths and English.

The Elementary and Additional Maths tuitions were back-to-back at the same centre but by 2 different teachers. It went from 9.30am till 1.30pm, 4 hours sitting in the air-con rooms.

After that, I still had an English class from 2 - 4pm at Morris Allen Study Centre @ Eastpoint Mall. 15 mins to drive there, 10 mins to eat and 5 to walk in.

Ok. Tuition marathon ends here. Too tired and too cold to do anything else, so I reached home at 1630hrs and napped till 2000hrs, where I asked my dad to book the 9.50pm new moon tickets.

Ok. Movie ended at 0015hrs this morning, on Sunday. Haha. Quite a good film with a lot of dialogue and gotta piece together a lot of information to understand what's going on. Keep your ears open and give 100% attention whenever there's a conversation, alright.

Lastly, I've decided to update this blog every Sunday of the week, as updating monthly is getting troublesome for me. 4 updates per month is good enough, I suppose :O

I'll end here. Back in 7 days' time, hopefully =D






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog