.Saturday, March 20, 2010 ;
7:31 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Hey hey people. I promised I'd be back, and there you go, it's me here! Y_J :D
Hmm, for some reason I just can't remember what I did on Monday and Tuesday. But don't worry, I'm sure I didn't do much on those days either(I think D:)
Okay. Here goes Wednesday, Thursday.... till today. Doubt I'll be doing much tomorrow.
Wednesday... hmm... Hud, Hui Lian and Emelda came over to my place for about an hour to have lunch and do some F&N work. Nothing entertaining in here. Had a few chats, laughed here and there, watched about 10 mins of SAW VI and played Battlefield(i think that's the game) on Hud's laptop. After that, they went home while I went for my Phy/Chem tuition at Bedok.
Alrighty. Thursday! Woke up early and went to the movies with my cousin, Ron. I met him while taking Bus 5. Yes, it was at E!hub in Pasir Ris. Reached there, we bought tickets for Happy Go Lucky. There was only one timeslot at that time, at 12.05pm.
Then, I wanted to watch another movie after Happy Go Lucky. And that was Kaiji: The Ultimate Gambler. Yes, I watched alone. Happy Go Lucky was 1hr 40 mins. Kaiji was at 1.45pm. And then there's this commercial break of 5 mins before the actual movie begins.
So I calculated and considered, and thus decided to watch Kaiji. I thought of Green Zone as well, but chose Kaiji as it was only showing at Cathay Cineplexes and Green Zone is a popular movie that I'll watch with my parents.
Okay, that was all for Thursday.
On Friday, yesterday, I went to the E!hub arcade with my friend, Zhong Han. Played Crazy Taxi and Initial D. Met Nazera there, and she was babysitting her younger bro. Cute boy, haha. They had no card, but he wanted to play something. So Zhong Han and I let him play Initial D. I didn't play with him, as apparently my station's game was still running. So continued from where whoever last played left off. I realised that drifting in Initial D is SUPER EASY. Haha! There isn't a need for a premature braking before drifting. Just turning the steering wheel sharply is enough ^^
Okies. Done for Friday. Next, SATURDAY! TODAY!
Went out with Ron, as mentioned in the Thursday paragraph, and 3 of this friends, 2 girls 1 guy. One of the girls was couple with the guy. So the 5 of us went to Cathay Cineleisure @ Orchard to watch How To Train Your Dragon in 3D. Yeah. 3pm timeslot.
Before that though, Ron, one of the girls and I played at the TimeZone arcade there. We gave $20 for the blue card as they had a promotion this week. Use $20 and be given $8 FREE to play. Hahahah. Played Daytona USA, one of the other racing games and one Shooting game.
Quite fun, though for the shooting game, it was difficult to know where you were shooting without a crosshair. I had to predict the shot, see where my ammunition was flying to before taking aim at the targets.
I shall continue using this blue card, as it looks damn cool! The ordinary red card is made of paper, I think, while this blue card is made of plastic. Nicer to hold, shinier and the shaded area has a longer width at the back.
Hmm, that's all for this week then. For all secondary school students, WELCOME TO TERM 2 OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR. If you're Sec 4/5, stop slacking, start studying. For HaiSians, AIM to ACE the Mid-Year Examinations!! You'll need it, really. Enough slacking for the 1st quarter of the year already. We need to get serious. Yeah, same goes for me >.<
Oh well, good luck anyways. Haha! Stay tuned! :D