<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Thursday, April 15, 2010 ; 9:38 AM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Hey guys! Apologies for being gone for nearly a month. It's not that I didn't want to blog. It's that I didn't have anything much to blog about. What's happened from the last post till now, is only a few things.

Alright. This time, I'll post things up from the most recent to the last that occurred.

Table Of Contents:
1. Maternal grandma's passing away.
2. Formula One 2010 Sepang Grand Prix
3. City Harvest Church
4. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid movie.
5. Clash Of The Titans movie.

Okay, first up. Yes, MY maternal grandmother, passed away yesterday, 14th April at Changi General Hospital at 5:25pm. Sad thing to happen. Totally unexpected. Most probably from her low system immunity.

If you're wondering why I capitalized the word 'my', it's because I still have 2 other grandmothers from my maternal grandfather. Mine's the 3rd one. There was a fourth one that died a few months ago and a fifth one that died shortly after they got married, according to my parents.

Next up. The Sepang F1 Grand Prix. It was on 4th April. Yes, nearly 2 weeks ago. And yep, nothing much happened during this period. So, the grand prix was quite an interesting one. The Red Bull team had a 1-2 win, with Sebastien Vettel being the winner and his teammate Mark Webber on second behind him.

Hamilton, the driver I favour most, did an impressive race. Beginning from a miserable 20th, he got to 13th position at the end of the first lap and eventually managed up till a 6th! Very good and tough effort on his part, I must admit. Massa also did well, starting at 21st and ended at a 7th, similar to Hamilton's achievement.

Thirdly, my first time attending a church service. It was City Harvest Church at Singapore Expo. Good Friday was the event, and they had an Easter Drama. It was full of comedy, hilarity and exciting parts in it. Pretty cool I must say. Hahaha.

After the church thing, I went to Tampines Mall to meet my dad and watch Diary Of A Wimpy Kid the movie. Quite good. Rated 3 out of 5. It gives an insight into an ordinary American school-going kid who gets shunned by the other students in the school for not being 'cool' and outgoing. At the end of it all, he tells the other students that they don't have to be judged by their looks, style and fashion, but for their attitude, behavior and characteristic.

Lastly, the CLASH OF THE TITANS. Yeah! Watched it on the 2nd day after it opened, and in 3D. Although I suggested the 3D version, I admit regretting it. Well, there were HARDLY any 3D effects. At most, it was only the subtitles Waste of money. But good experience anyway. Luckily I bought the tickets earlier and had good seats. I'm saying this because when the time came for our screening, our timeslot had already been totally sold out. Yes, mine and the next 2 timeslots. After that are selling fast, which means good seats already snapped up.

Okies. That's pretty much from March till now, mid-April. Next update will be after the Mid-Year Examinations which should end by the middle of the 2nd week of May, I think.

To all secondary school students, WORK HARD, STUDY SMART AND STRIVE FOR GOOD GRADES FOR THE EXAMS!! :D WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK :)






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog