.Wednesday, May 12, 2010 ;
11:16 AM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Hey people! I'm back after nearly a month since my last post. Guess what? Mid-Year Exams are over!!! :D Yeah, finally released from all that stress. However, the results still remain to be known. I'm guessing out of the subjects, I'm gonna fail E. Maths and A.Maths. I did revise for them, just that they were much more thinking-based than I thought they were. Yup. Having formulas and techniques aren't enough. Gotta think out of the box to actually solve the questions. Mind blowing, some may say.Alright. The latest and HOT HOT HOT news right NOW. Surprisingly, it's related to my very own school in Pasir Ris, across the road from the famous Downtown East and E!hub. Apparently the Principal's been involved in fraudulent activities and had embezzled the school's funds for other unimportant organisations in the past. We do not know the truth about this, but since it's been reported in 3 English media organisations, namely The New Paper, The Straits Times and Channel NewsAsia, it's probably true. And yes, all clues, points, factors point to and coincide with my school and not the nearest one, Loyang Secondary. Well, just have to wait till the teachers speak to us about the issue, then we'll calm down about it. Nothing we can do either, except to watch our seniors complain about how evil he was to them.Next up, the most recent day - Mothers' Day. It was actually a really very ordinary day. The only difference was that I didn't get to eat my usual MacDonalds' for dinner, but went out with family to Kembangan for the meal. It was near Jalan Masjid, whatever that means and wherever that is. All I know is that there's a modern mosque nearby. Hah.Following this, we have the two most famous movies out there in Singapore, Hong Kong and in the U.S. They are Ip/Iron Man 2!! The first week of their releases, Ip Man earned 1.7million dollars in box office receipts locally. However, Iron Man earned an even bigger amount. 2.6million dollars. Awesome. It's partly due to the fact that VivoCity's Gold Class and GVmax cinemas are all screening ONLY Iron Man, but not Ip Man. And given that GVmax is the biggest cinema in Asia, it even had several sold-out sessions for Iron Man. No wonder.
So yeah, I watched both movies both times. Makes a total of 4. 1 at Tampines Mall, 3 at E!hub, with Wee Chin, Glenn and Wei Zhu :)
Also, there's the after-credit part of Iron Man 2 that some people fail to take notice of. Yes, I mean it. After ALL the credits, the boring names of people, their jobs, the organisations they were from, etc, comes the final part. It shows one of Iron Man's agents sent to another location. In that scene, he reached the place and saw a few people there building and constructing stuff at a site. And the last few seconds, they also showed a long sword stuck in the sand. No idea what that is. Probably a weapon to be used in Iron Man 3. Who knows? =P
Next up, the Tampines Mall's TimeZone's arcade Sega Racing, or more commonly known as Daytona Racing. Yes, it's that simple game with 3 modes of Beginner, Advanced and Expert and with 2 gear controls, Automatic or Manual. The last time I posted about this, I had a score of 14/40 for it right? Now, I've an even better score, improved by almost half. Yes, it's still in Automatic transmission mode. And the score is? Yup, 8/40! Hahaha! I made a slight mistake in the last corner by breaking a second too late. Could have gotten a 7th for that instead. But of well, an 8th place is more than satisfactory :D Really made me feel good to have completed all the laps in that game (:
And now, I'm not stuck with online game SuddenAttackSEA anymore. Unexpectedly, I've moved BACK to MapleSEA. Yeah, back to my normally-built Hermit account. It was Level 75 where I last left it. Now with all the extra and bonus EXPs awarded after playing for hours, it's now much easier to gain exp. I'm already at Level 77, which is considered very fast for me. Moving on to Level 78 today and hopefully, 79 by Friday and 80 over the weekend. Can't wait to put on my Level 80 equpments! :D
Alright, I'm more or less done with this post. Other than the exam stress and my school's Principal, there isn't anything much to talk about at the moment. Just gotta wait for the papers to be marked and the results to be shown. God bless all (: