<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Thursday, September 30, 2010 ; 10:50 PM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Hey all, I'm back again. Last day of September, as always the last day of every month. Haha.

This month has been particularly fruitful for me, mainly because it was the start of 3 N level subjects (which I may have mentioned before) and the 3rd edition of the world's only Formula One night race, the Singtel Singapore Grand Prix!



I'll type this post without any details on those 3 N level subjects, which were Languages and Singapore's wonderful Social Studies subject.



I'll head straight to the F1 details, and therefore this post will be quite short.

Okay. So, the tickets? Yeap, I had a pair of Bay Grandstand tickets for all THREE days! My dad got it from his company through a lucky draw. Hahaha. So yup, free tickets for all 3 days.

The last time, and the only other time that I went for an F1 race, was for the Friday of the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix. A Pit Grandstand ticket.


Anyways, the atmosphere was fantastic, with the Esplanade and the Marina Bay Sands IR right in front of me. A picturesque landscape. Haha!

First day was pretty boring, with the practice sessions and all. 3 hours in total.
Second day was much more exciting, with the qualifying rounds and the concerts "starring" Daughtry and Adam Lambert :D
Videos of Adam Lambert that I recorded are available on my facebook profile. Just search for "LG Live @ S'pore Grand Prix 2010" The only videos I didn't took was when he sang No Boundaries, Miracles and Mad World.
Third day was so-so. The driver whom I was rooting for, Lewis Hamilton, didn't even get to complete the race A very sad result.
Winner was Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, followed by runner-up Sebastian Vettal and 2nd runner-up Mark Webber, both of Red Bull Racing (RBR). 4th placing was Jenson Button of McLaren.
Massa did really well, from a disappointing last position on the grid (24th) to a marvelous top-10-position result of 8th. Very impressive especially on a circuit well known for being the most difficult on the race calendar.
Next races are at Japan (Oct 10), South Korea (Oct 17), Brazil (Nov 7) and Abu Dhabi (Nov 14).
With the maximum attainable point of 100 to earn (winners of each race earn 25 points), it's hard to say who can get the drivers' championship title. Top 5 drivers in contention are under extreme pressure and stress.

Pressure because there are still 4 other drivers to each of them that have the chance of getting the World Championship Trophy.
Stress because there are only FOUR races remaining, making the title chase EXTREMELY close and tight. Any mistakes in these 4 races means any of them can easily be out of the contention.

So yeah, good luck to them :)

And GOOD LUCK TO ALL N-LEVEL CANDIDATES TAKING THE GCE N(A) LEVEL AND GCE N(T) LEVEL EXAMINATIONS!!! :D :D






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog