.Sunday, October 31, 2010 ;
11:50 PM
-
Each day is special and unique .
Heyhey guys! Yeap, it's 31st October 2010. And it's HALLOWEEN! TRICK OR TREAT & PEEK-A-BOO! :D
Okay. Cut this short. I had the rest of my N-level papers early this month and my O-level Mathematics papers on the 26th and 27th Oct.
N-level papers were pretty alright, though I made several silly mistakes. Probably due to underestimation of the questions and how simple yet complicated some of the questions were :O
The O-level Math papers were somewhat easy, I guess. Partly due to the fact that I did about 4 Victoria School papers prior to the examinations. Out of the 2 chapters I was weak in, which were Properties Of Circles and Area Of Sector, I managed to do the circles question easily, while left the sector question with nothing but errors. Oh well, at least 10 marks flew away. Hope my A is still intact xD
Other than that, I also participated in the Nescafe Frappe 100 Hours Movie Indulgence Event that was held from 13th Oct 6pm to 17th Oct 10pm. I lasted only a mere 14.5hours though. Lack of sleep and the dryness of the movies being shown there. Well, it was great experience for me though. Managed to get the plastic flag that only participants were given. The winner of the event was a woman, who lasted 88hrs 20mins. Godly indeed. The prize? S$10,000 COLD HARD CASH. Yeah. Simple as it may seem, it really isn't easy. Haha. I appreciate the support given to me by my friends. Examples are Jiaqi, Khairul Farhan, Zhong Han, Jedrek, Clive and Joshua :D
Anyway, today is HALLOWEEN. Yeps, went to Woodlands Woodgrove Ave to join my cousins and their friends have a great halloween party. It was as if the ENTIRE ESTATE had come to life. It could've been likened to a small version of Orchard Road. Yes, extremely crowded. So much so that security guards had to be stationed to prevent cars from entering, as every inch of the estate was practically filled with people. Probably because it's 2010, everyone wanted to participate. The previous years were never so eventful. Hahaha!
Alright, gotta go. Those taking the GCE 'O' and 'A' Level examinations. GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST! :D