<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8250801714284395943?origin\x3dhttp://friendz-n-family.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
.Tuesday, November 30, 2010 ; 9:41 AM -
Each day is special and  unique .

Okie. This month has been really quite boring, except for a few events.

The one thing that really stands out are my first 2 calls to 987FM, a station of MediaCorp.

Both calls were to the same show, and they were made a week apart. First one was on 16th Nov, and the other on 23rd Nov. Both calls were made to answer a word game given by the DJs. They give a word, and callers have to spell and give the meaning of that word. For the first call, the word was 'ubiquitous' and the second call, it was 'rambunctious'.

Next, on Hari Raya Haji, I went to the zoo with my cousin, mom and her friend. Quite fun and exhausting. A good 4 hours spent there, seeing all sorts of animals. Really cool =)

Lastly, I went for a taekwondo gathering on 20th Nov, the day which I also caught Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1. Both were fun and exciting. For the gathering, I got to experience first-hand what black belt training was like. And I sort of underestimated it. It actually felt like sparring training. If you had done it before, you'd know what I mean :)

Yep, that's all for November! And to my fellow 4N peers, good luck for your N level results! :D






Me;Y

About Yourself Here.

Desires~

*Ace in English, E. Maths, A. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, F&N and Social Studies at 'O' Levels *Getting a much better desktop computer

Make Some Noise!




Music On The Go!


Blog